Thursday 3 March 2011

Happy St David's Day!

...or... Dydd Gwŷl Dewi Sant hapus!

This one kind of snuck up on me it has to be said, both of the kids I look after have been down with really bad colds and trying to get all the rest of my paperwork in place meant I obviously didn't look at my planning very closely!

Only had the one little one and after a morning of looking at books for 'World Book Day' we had a crafty afternoon.....

First we had a look at pictures of daffodils on the computer
Then started off some painting some petals and an egg cup middle, with help from Aunty Georgia
Then to glue it all together...
And the finished article!!

Lovely quick activity for any age, I think Aunty Georgia enjoyed it the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.