Friday 27 January 2012

Discovering Shadows

I had one of those moments today which reminded me why I do what I do!

After the last few days of pretty grotty weather around here, it was really lovely to have a break in the clouds which brought a moment of discovery for little 'C' when he saw something on the wall . . . . MOVING!!

Ooo what's that?
Can I pick it up...?
Oh look it sat down with me!
...hummm it's not over here...
wow! It copies everything I do!!
This is quite cool!!

It's so magical to watch little ones make these discoveries for the first time, it really warms my heart xx

1 comment:

  1. its what it is all about. The things we take for granted and they are seeing with new toddler eyes!! Magic happening all around them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.